I’m Max, and I’m a music lover.
Current Residence: Seattle
Occupation: Expeditor extraordinaire at Ivar’s Salmon House; soon-to-be law student.
Neato Facts: I love music, but can’t play a lick of it. (Does that make my critic integrity questionable? I hope not.) The first live show I attended was Raffi. Baby Beluga was the jam!
Goals for this Blog: To have fun with it! I want to not only broaden other people’s musical horizons, but also my own. Additionally, I hope to write my album reviews before reading any other reviews on the same album, so as to reduce outside influence.
- Animal Collective
- Arcade Fire
- The Bobs: Dylan & Marley
- Daft Punk
- LCD Soundsystem
- Pink Floyd
- The Strokes
- Neil Young
- M.I.A. – Sasquatch 2008
- LCD Soundsystem – Sasquatch 2010
- Cut Copy – Showbox Sodo, Seattle 2011
- My Morning Jacket – Lollapalooza 2011
- tUnE-yArDs – Neptune Theater, Seattle 2011
- Roger Waters, The Wall – U.S. Airways Center, Phoenix 2010
- Dave Matthews Band – The Gorge 2008 (Not the best studio group, but they know how to put on a show.)
Favorite Venue: The Gorge